Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Story Map

Story Map

“Now that I am a Mother”

EXPOSITION
My name is Lindsey Glenn. I enjoy my freedom, fashionable clothes, hanging out with friends, and keeping in shape. I plan to train for my 3rd marathon soon.

RISING ACTION
Now that I am a mother…
I can’t go on a run
I can’t travel
I can’t spend money on clothes
I can’t go to the grocery store without a hassle
I don’t even have time to even shower daily
In early October 2007 I find out that I am expecting a baby. Although my husband is excited, I have mixed feelings.

CLIMAX
After the baby is born I discover how much my life has actually changed.

FALLING ACTION
Now that I am a mother I can’t wait to…
Run a 5K with her
Take my daughter to Europe
Go shopping together
Help her get ready for prom
Make cookies together
Take her to swimming lessons
Hear her say “I love you”

RESOLUTION
Now that I am a mother…
I would not change a thing!
Adjusting to motherhood is a sacrifice beyond what I imagined, however everyday I am discovering it is so worth every sleepless night and missed social gatherings!

No comments: